About the Commission
The Arts Commission was established in 2014 to advise the Mayor and City Council on matters of the arts and community culture of Bonney Lake; to provide community leadership and assistance in advocating for, developing and promoting the arts in Bonney Lake; and to improve the quality of life and enhance the aesthetic environment of Bonney Lake through art.
For more information about the purpose and responsibilities of the Arts Advisory Commission view Resolution 2356 and Resolution 2403.
The Arts Commission regularly meets on the fourth Wednesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. in the Justice & Municipal Center.
The Arts Advisory Commission is comprised volunteer members appointed by the Mayor. Except for the youth representative, commissioners will serve on 3-year terms. The youth representative is appointed to a one-year term.
- Commissioner 1 - Vacant [Apply for open positions - Application for Membership]
- Commissioner 2 - JoAnn Taylor
- Commissioner 3 - Suzy Fountaine
- Commissioner 4 - Valerie Foucart
- Commissioner 5 - Melissa Deckman
- Commissioner 6 - Beverley Birmele
- Commissioner 7 - Laurie Selle
- Commissioner 8 - Brynn Feroy (Youth Representative)
- Commissioner 9 - Carrie Maez (Chair)
- Commissioner 10 - Glory Cancro (Vice-Chair)
- Commissioner 11 - Lucy Schwartz
Last Updated July 2017
Public comments, concerns and/or correspondence are strongly encouraged and may be submitted to the Commission in person by attending a meeting, or by contacting the Commissioners by email directly or through the staff liaison.
Email the Arts Commission
Justice & Municipal Center
9002 Main Street East
Bonney Lake, WA 98391