Council’s Current Projected Agendas
Tentative - Subject to Change & Weekly Updates
Last Updated: 02/17/2017
February 21, 2017 – Council Workshop – 6:00 p.m.
- Presentation: JustServe.Org and Service Opportunities for the Community – Art & Jeri Gamblin
- Presentation: SR410/204th Intersection Improvements Financing – Jim Nelson.
- Council Open Discussion
- Review of Draft Minutes: February 7, 2017 Workshop and February 14, 2017 Meeting
- Discussion: AB17-09 – Ordinance D17-09 – Flood Control Amendments
February 28, 2017 – Council Meeting – 6:00 p.m.
- Presentation: Medal of Arts Award – Arts Commission
- Presentation: Waste Connections/DM Disposal
- Presentation: Greater Bonney Lake Historical Society
- Approval of Minutes: February 7, 2017 Workshop and February 14, 2017 Meeting
- Approval of Accounts Payable Checks/Vouchers
- Approval of Payroll
- AB17-17 – Resolution 2578 – Professional Services Agreement with RH2 for the Repaint of the Smaller Ponderosa Tank
- AB17-18 – Resolution 2579 – Professional Services Agreement with Parametrix for On-Call Construction Observation
March 7, 2017 – Council Workshop – 6:00 p.m. – CANCELLED – Community Summit
March 14, 2017 – Council Meeting – 6:00 p.m.
- Proclamation: 2017 Pierce County Reads
- Public Hearing: Kelly Creek Vista and Delany Annexations (Proposed Ordinance D17-07 and Resolution 2575)
- AB17-06 – Resolution 2575 – Authorizing the Mayor to Sign the Annexation Agreement and Memorandum of Understanding with Pierce County for the Kelly Creek Vista and Delany Annexation Areas
- AB17-07 – Ordinance D17-07 – Annexing the Kelly Creek Vista and Delany Potential Annexation Areas into the City of Bonney Lake (Pursuant to Public Hearing)
March 21, 2017 – Council Workshop – 6:00 p.m.
- Presentation/Discussion: Public Works Center – Rex Bond, ARC Architects
- Discussion: AB17-__ – Resolution 2550 – Update to Water System Plan (Presentation October 4, 2016) [Previously AB16-103] [Pending Department of Health review]
- Discussion: AB17-15 – D17-15 – Parking Ordinance for JMC and Vicinity.
- Discussion: AB17-16 – D17-16 – Parking Enforcement Officer.
March 28, 2017 – Council Meeting – 6:00 p.m.
- Appointments: AB17-xx – Confirming the Mayor’s Appointments and Re-Appointments of Arts, Design, Parks, and Planning Commissioners.
- AB17-13 – Resolution 2577 – Contract for Police Department Fence & Gates
April 1, 2017 – Special Meeting – Council Retreat – 8:30am-4:00pm
Location: CI Shenanigans, 3017 Ruston Way, Tacoma, WA
* Audio Recordings
Audio recordings are normally provided online in MP3 audio format. To listen to the streaming audio file online, click the icon; the recording should begin to play on your computer's default audio program.
To download and save the entire audio recording, right-click the icon and select 'Save Target As' or 'Save Link As.' Please Note: Audio files are very large (approximately 25 MB per hour of recording).
* PDF Documents
To download and view PDF files on this page you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF reader installed on your computer system. If you do not have this program you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader/.