Frequently Viewed Pages


Legal Notices

Special Events

Utility Billing

Municipal Court

Find Public Records

Shop Bonney Lake

Newsletter Sign-up...Click Here!

Special Notices

Centers Plan - view more information
Bonney Lake Centers Plan

Upcoming Events
View the City Calendar 

Monday, May 30th
Memorial Day Holiday
City Offices Closed

Tuesday, June 7th
City Council Workshop

Thursday, June 16th
Centers Plan Workshop - Downtown

Special Events July-August 2016
Special Events Calendar

Resources & Links 
- New Residents 
- Permit Center 
- City Council 
- BLPD Traffic Emphasis 
- Emergency Prep
Find us on Facebook Follow @BLPoliceDept on Twitter City Blog Report problems with 311 Universal

ProjectCurrent Projects 
- Fennel Creek Lift Station
- SR410-Veterans Dr Intersection
- Fennel Creek Trail 
- Eastown Sewers 
  View all projects ...

Video Tourbook

  You Are Here: Home: Forms


Administrative Services 
Building Permits 
Civil Construction Permits 
Code Enforcement 
Community Development  
Executive Department 
Finance Department

Municipal Court 
Planning Permits 
Police Department 
Public Works (Civil) Permits 
Special Events



AdobeTo download and view PDF files on this page you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF reader installed on your computer system. If you do not have this program you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free at


Administrative Services 

City Clerk, Human Resources, Senior Center, Information Services
Pages:  Employment / HR 
             City Clerk 
             Administrative Services 
             Senior Center

Application for Membership - Board or Commission

Claim for Damages

Employment Application

Employee of the Month Application

Facility Reservation Packet - Parks & Meeting Rooms

Facility Reservation Packet - Senior Center Social Hall  

Request for Disclosure of Public Records


Electronic Submittals
View the Electronic Building Permit Submittal Requirements

Online Applications
15 types of basic permits are available for Online Services applications

Building Permits 

Pages: Building Services
            Building Permits
            Growth & Development
            Community Development

Electronic Building Permit Submittal Requirements

Bulkhead Permit (34 K)

Commercial Building Permit Application

Deck Permit

Demolition Permit

D.M. Disposal - Construction, Demolition, & Remodel Service Information (96 K)

Fire Permits (Alarm, Sprinkler, & Suppression)

House Moving Permit

Manufactured Home Building Permit

Mechanical Permit

Miscellaneous Permit
Application for: Bulkhead, Dock, Retaining Wall permits.

Multi-Family Building Permit (394 K)

Plumbing Permit

Residential Construction Building Permit
Application for: New Base Plan, New Single Family, Addition, Repair/Remodel, Accessory Dwelling Unit and/or Accessory Building permits.

Revisions to Existing Applications (Resubmittal) Form (25 K)

Right of Way / Road Approach Permit Application

Sewer Permit

Structural Design and Inspection Information (44 K)

Water/Sewer Availability Forms:


Code Enforcement

Pages:     Code Enforcement
Request for Action - Code Enforcement Complaint

Executive Department & Special Events

Pages:   Special Events 
              Business Licenses
Community Garden Plot Request Form
Special Events Forms:
  » Parade or Special Event Permit  
» View the Special Events page for information and forms related to specific events.

Finance Department

Pages:  Utility Billing
             Business Licenses
             Miscellaneous Permits
             Finance Dept

Alarm Program Application / False Alarms  - see Miscellaneous Permits
Animal License Application (Pet Licenses) - Metro Animal Services
Boat Launch Pass Form  - see also our Boating page
Business Licenses
  » Business License - WA State Master License Service (External Link)
» Home Occupation Application
» Nightclub License Application 
» Peddler's License
Utility Billing Forms

» Application for Utility Services
» Leak Adjustment Request
» Request for Account Changes 
» Senior Citizen/Disabled Discount Application 
» Tenant Change Request / Request to Bill Tenant


Municipal Court

Pages:  Municipal Court
Passport Forms - Visit  
Records Request Form

Planning Permits

Pages:  Planning Permits
             BLMC Chapter 3.68 (Fees)  
             Planning Division / Community Development Department
             Growth & Development

See also Civil Construction Permit forms, below

Accessory Dwelling Unit Application
Appeal Application
Comprehensive Plan Amendment Application
Conditional Use Permit
Critical Aras Variance
Design Review Application
Dock Permit
Home Occupation Application
Land Clearing / Tree Removal
Master Land Use Application
Pre-Application Conference Form
Planning Permit Extension Application
Property Owner Granting Authorization to Act
Rezone Application
Sensitive Areas Checklist
SEPA Environmental Checklist
SEPA Environmental Review Submittal Form
Shoreline Substantial Development - Letter of Exemption
Shoreline Substantial Development Permit
  » Shoreline Permit Handout
  » JARPA Application
Sign Permit
Site Plan Review Application & Checklist
Street Vacation
Subdivisions - Short Plat, Plat, Boundary Line Adjustments, Lot Combinations
  » Boundary Line Adjustment  
» Declaration of Lot Combination (Word Document)
» Lot Combination
» Preliminary Plat  
» Final Plat
» Short Plat  
» Plat Alteration
Temporary Permit  
          For contractor’s trailers, sales trailers, Christmas Tree stands and other temporary sales, etc.
Temporary Sign Permit
Variance Application

Police Department

Pages:  Police Department
Citizen’s Academy (Online Form)
Concealed Pistol License Application
Complaint Form
Request for Disclosure of Public Records - Police
Residential Vacation Check Request
Ride-Along Waiver

Civil Construction / Public Works

Pages:  Civil Construction Permits Page 
             Public Works Department

Adopt-A-Street Packet (90 K)
Affidavit of No Liens (9 K)
Backflow Prevention - See Water Division Page

» List of Approved Backflow Testers (34 K) 
» Backflow Prevention Assembly Test Report (54 K)

Bill of Sale (19 K)
Certificate of Water or Sewer Availability (See Building Permits, above)
Civil Permit Application Form (64 K)
Civil Permit Resubmittal Application Form (62 K)
Developer Extension Checklist (10 K)
Developer's Maintenance Bond
Easement Forms:
  » Easement for Sanitary Sewer Mains & Appurtenances (102 K)  
» Easement for Storm Sewer Mains & Appurtenances (116 K)  
» Easement for Water Mains & Appurtenances (54 K)
Encroachment Permit Application (160 K)
Owner Responsibility & Maintenance Agreement (Vegetation Maintenance) (19 K)
Performance Bond (12 K)
Public Works Inspection Cost Estimation Worksheet (35 K)
Right of Way / Road Approach Permit Application
Single Family Residential Infiltration System Application (88 K)
Utility Service Annexation Covenant (14 K)



If you have any questions or difficulty locating a form, please contact the City Hall receptionist at (253) 862-8602, or call the appropriate department directly:

Administrative Services Department (253) 862-8602
Community Development - Building, Planning (253) 447-4356
Executive Department - Special Events (253) 447-3281
Finance Department - Utilities (253) 447-4317
Municipal Court (253) 862-6606
Police Department (253) 863-2218
Public Works Department (253) 447-4341


Copyright © 2012 City of Bonney Lake. All Rights Reserved | For Staff | Disclaimer | Privacy | Sitemap